Sunday, October 17, 2010

SHENANIGANS. FOR REAL.


Really, dudes? 1-4? And WTH was that lateral BS at the end of the game. Y'all still my team 'cause you don't abandon your team when they're losing, but DAYUM. This is foolery at its finest.

You got beat by Methuselah Jenkins. And he was hurt. You're last in the NFC East. I'm not understanding.Just goes to show, even with all that talent that Jerry paid for, if you continue to get DUMB penalties, you will give the game to your opponent. Sigh.

On that note, I'm taking it to the skating rink!

4 comments:

MzInspiredMind81 said...

I LOVE our 'Boys but I'm so disappointed in them this year. I mean how many times have we watched them literally give a game to the other team...oh yea...4 times! SMH

Marilie said...

Exactly! Just handing it to them on a silver platter like it's a jar of Grey Poupon. SMH too!

LadyLee said...

BOOOOO @Cowboys! LOL

Glad ya'll sticking with ya'll's teams. Maybe they will turn it around.

Marilie said...

We're definitely not bandwagon fans. :)