Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ROTFLMAO!

OMG...this is not for the "sensitive" folks. I laugh at just about everything, and I know some folks do not have the same sense of humor as me.

Sometimes, when I am emailing my friends, I will perform Google searches for images that match what I am trying to say. I usually send them to co-workers and friends.

So, I did a search for "shenanigans," and found this:



Look at ol' boy, to the right of the guy at the podium. I don't know what this picture is truly about, but he really looks like he is OUTDONE. My stomach hurts right now. I have been laughing so hard, yet trying to hold it in, 'cause I'm at work. Freakin' hilarious! Whoever made this pic, I love you, dammit!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

4 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...

Girl, I'm still laughing. I truly wish I could send it to someone in particular.. LOL!

Marilie said...

Me too! I'm telling you, my stomach truly hurts. And I have a list of at least 10 people who need to see this. Maybe more. LOL!

KD said...

LOL!! I must save this and randomly send it out when people are just "doing too much"!!
LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Now that's funny. Can't wait to use this one on somebody.