Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 3

So this is the beginning of day 3 with my hair in those twists from Saturday night. I've just been wearing head wraps. I'm tired of these wraps. I'm itching to get my hands in my hair. Last night I rinsed the twists after my workout, and applied some moisturizer and then sealed with HairVeda's Cocasta Shikakai hair oil. I meant to oil my edges again this morning before I left for work, but I forgot. That is my only concern with the head wraps. I try not to pull them too tight, but I am still concerned about my edges. I just don't like many protective styles on me. I might try the twist updo again that I did back in the fall. If I do, I will post pics.

I've got to work out and bowl tomorrow, so it's likely that these twists will make it to day 4. I do like that I don't have to do my hair in the mornings or at night, besides oiling my scalp. And in the end, it is better for my ends to be under wraps. I guess I just need to get my hand-in-fro disease under control.

No comments: