Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lazy Bones

There are so many things I could be doing today. I need to straighten and trim my hair. I need to stop by the Indian grocery store to see if the products I ordered have come in yet. I didn't work out yesterday, so I could be hitting the treadmill today. I have laundry that needs to be done. All kinds of things.

I don't feel like doing ANYTHING!

I will eventually stop watching Snapped, get up from this couch, and do something productive. But really, I wish I had someone to enjoy this day with. Not even a boyfriend, 'cause I have a bad track record with those. Just somebody to hang out with. Alas, not gonna happen.

I also want to go and see Shear Madness. I had made plans to attend with a co-worker tomorrow afternoon, but yesterday she changed her mind. I'm debating on if I will go and see it by myself. I just want to do something different, for a change. It sounds like it's going to be a fun show.

I wish I lived a smidgen closer to my sisters. Not that 4 and 5 hours are extraordinarily LONG distances...but when you only have a weekend, 5 hours is a good chunk of time to drive. If they were closer, I'd be there right now. My nieces and nephews always have a way of brightening auntie's day. They make me laugh. They love me, and they don't expect perfection. They are just happy to see auntie.

Days like this, I really wish I was still in Atlanta. Oh well. I will try to make some lemonade with my perceived lemons. :)

No comments: