Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rebounding - update

OK so...last week I slacked and I don't think I was able to get on at all. I got home so late, and didn't want to be jumping on top of the neighbors, LOL. The first week I did the work out DVD for 2 days. THen one day I just got on there and jumped for 30 minutes, while watching Spongebob Squarepants (lol). I just did various combos of the exercises Mia uses on the DVD.

I made sure to get my running in last week, because I didn't want to do too much before KOmen Race for the Cure. My team raised $475 and we had a great time. I finished the run in about 34:07. It said 36:07 when I crossed, but since we didn't start right when the clock started, we're shaving off 2 minutes, LOL. It was likely closer to 35. Oh well. There were three hills in that race and they got me GOOD.

Anywho, should be able to get back on the rebounder tomorrow. I'm going to try to get in at least 3 weeks consistently, and then I can let you know how I feel about the cellulite. I also have to get my eating habits under control, and get my water intake back up.

No comments: