Monday, September 28, 2009

Psyched!

My sister emailed, and my brother and his family are going to be able to make it down for Thanksgiving! This will be the first time they have been down this way. They do a lot of things with my sister in law's family; I know it's hard for us because the girls are down south and the boys are up north, along with my parents. This year everybody is coming down to us and I just can't wait.

I love my family. Through all the knuckle-headed men and fairweather friends, my family has always been there and will always be there. I expect there to be a lot of good food, goofiness, and fun. And finally we can take a big family portrait since my camera has a timer. :) The Cowboys usually play on Thanksgiving. This should be interesting, since my oldest brother is a Steelers fan, and my oldest sister is a Vikings fan. But the rest of us like the Cowboys, so they are just going to have to get somewhere and saddown.

This is really going to be a great Thanskgiving!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I will not saddown!! I am going to wear my jersey too....Go Adrian Peterson!! LOL Thanksgiving should definitely be fun.

Marilie said...

You will saddown! LOL! Love ya!