Friday, September 25, 2009

TGIF!

I'm so glad it's Friday. Tomorrow I'm having a Soul Purpose party. There should be about 7- 8 women there. I dont' really care about the sales, I just want us to be able to get together, drink, eat and have a good time. Hopefully that will be the case. After that, I am going to PlayDate Charlotte with my friend Deidra. I haven't been back since I went to the one in July. She is driving up from Columbia tomorrow so she can attend.

I am going to run today at 6:00, then I don't have any plans for the evening. Yet. :)

What are you guys up to this weekend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you did Soul Purpose. Nice! Hope your party goes well. Random... Nadine and Rev Thompson were like my surrogate parents in boarding school. Salt of the earth kind of folks.

Your weekend sounds fun. We still don't have PlayDate here and I'm very tempted to get started, but I already have enough on my plate.

No major plans this weekend except for an African all-white attire party/farot tonight. Yea, in the fall. *crickets* Who does that? This should be interesting.