Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm Off...Like A Prom Dress...LOL

Yeah, I know. It's something one of my college friends used to say, and I always found it funny.

But I am off to VA to spend the weekend with my sister, BIL and niece. My BIL's family is having a cook out so we will be hanging with them. I have never met his family before, except his mom and I think his sister. This should be interesting!

I went to dinner with NY last night and now I'm dragging 'cause I stayed out too late and was doing laundry and packing at 2:00 a.m. I just told my sister, "I'll be there...eventually." I don't have time to blog about the dinner, but I promise I will when I get back. :)

I wish I could be in ATL for Joi's 14th Annual Sk8-a-Thon. I am catching mad grief from the skating community for my non-participation. LOL! Oh well. SK8-a-Thon 2010 will be my goal.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Labor Day weekend!!

1 comment:

Tazzee said...

Sooo - how was the weekend, the dinner, etc?

Inquiring minds want to know, LOL.