Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Plague

Well, not really. But it might as well be. Last night I had two girl friends over and we ate pizza, drank wine, and watched some movies. When I woke up this morning, it felt like all that pizza and wine was just sitting on my stomach having a party. I couldn't move without being naseuous. My whole body was aching as well.

There is some kind of stomach flu/bug going around our area, and this is just so NOT the time for this. I wanted to run with a new 4-miler running group tomorrow evening after work. I don't want to fall off of training. I am hoping this is gone by tomorrow morning, we shall see. All I've had today was a fruit smoothie (no dairy) with fiber supplement added in, and half a bagel. I've also had some juice and water. I wish I had some ginger ale on hand, but I had no energy to go and get it.

I really, really hate this achy feeling. Just keep me in your prayers for a speedy recovery.

No comments: