Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday Recap

I'm functioning on about 3.5 hours of sleep. This should be a really fun day!

I got here to work and worked a few files, then went to the kitchen and fixed my oatmeal. I got back to my desk and went to get out my water bottle and my multivitamin/supplements, and realized I had left the bag at home D'oh! So I promptly jumped in my car and got it. It's a good thing it only takes about 7 - 8 minutes for me to get home. :)

Yesterday I told RB that I was contemplating a move to VA. You would have thought I told him I was moving tomorrow! He was straight verklempt. I told him to breathe and focus. LOL! He said he figured I was going to move, but he thought I was going back to ATL. I would, if my family was closer. Moving back to ATL would mean an even further commute to see my sisters. I just feel like right now I need to regroup. Retreat and lick my wounds, then come back out fighting. I just can't do that here. Too many crazy things have happened to me in the QC.

KC is gone...I think he went back home with his dad being sick. I'm guessing he took a sudden turn for the worst, because he rolled out and we have not heard from him in a few weeks. I think the last time I saw him was before the 4th of July. I hope he's ok, but I know he was really close to his dad. I get the feeling that things are not going well.

I jogged 4 miles on Saturday. The last mile was really a struggle. I may have to add one extra day of cardio, since I'm not really skating during the week anymore. We shall see. I guess if I at least put it out there, I'm semi-accountable for getting it done. LOL!

This will be a super busy Monday for me, so I guess I better get to it. Have a good Monday, Bloggers!

2 comments:

Tazzee said...

I know what you mean about being closer to the family. That's why I had to move back to the East coast from Houston.

Do what you gotta do to maintain peace of mind.

Marilie said...

That's pretty much it, Tazzee. I'm just trying to ake sure I don't rush, and that I find a good position for me that is NOT claims. It certainly pays the bills, but I'd like to avoid it if possible.

The ex bf asked me once if I would move to Seattle with him, if he got a job out there. Um, so you can cut up and then I'm 3K miles away from my family and support system? No thanks! I'll pass that showcase on to the next bidder. LOL!