Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Where is she when I need her???

My alter ego is a little more assertive than I am. But she generally shows up when people piss me off. Sometimes I need her to nudge me out on the limb and make me take a chance with things.

Case in point: I went to lunch today with my friend Michele. We went to Olive Garden (note that I am stuffed to capacity and had to bring food home). Our waiter was cute! His name was Joey.

Joey seemed to be getting his flirt on with me the entire time. He kept calling me sweetheart, but he only said it to me, not to Michele. But did I ask for his number? No. Did I write my number on the receipt? No (well I paid with cash anyway, so I didn't have a pen. But still.) Why? I JUST complained about this horrid dating scene earlier today. I know the main reason why I didn't ask for his number...that's another story for another blog, though...

Oh well. I did give him a very nice tip.

2 comments:

Yan Tan said...

aww thank u hunn for the info...yes cheaper is better! we def need that now these days ;-p...n shea butter is the best product ever...use it everyday!!!
make sure to keep in touch...


**yantan**

Serenity3-0 said...

I don't know that I would have given him my number or asked for his. I think MEN should be the one pursuing and if I start off pursuing them, then it would be downhill after. But that's just my opinion.