Friday, July 24, 2009

The Color Purple

I'm leaving work early this afternoon, to drive up to VA. My sisters and I are going to see The Color Purple in DC on Saturday. The original date was in August, but then we found out that Fantasia would not be appearing in that particular showing, so the date was changed.

I'm looking forward to another fun filled outing with my sisters. My mom will actually be in VA as well. After we go see TCP, my sister and her hubby are leaving on a trip, so my mom is going to watch the kids while they are going. So it'll be like a little mini-reunion for the girls.

I'll definitely report back regarding the show. I have a feeling it's going to be excellent! We are planning on going to a restaurant after the show. It's called Georgia Brown's. Anybody ever been?

No comments: