Thursday, April 14, 2011

Three Things Thursday



1. Yesterday, our claims system went down at work. From about 11:00am to 4:30pm, NOTHING got done. Zip! Except maybe answering calls to tell folks the system was down and we couldn't assist them. The blessings and curses of having everything on the computer. Today, the system came back up. I made sure to focus on getting things done today, and I'm happy to say I got caught up! :score:

2. It's great to be back with the journaling. I can't post everything on the innanets. LOL! I found an app for the iPad called My Journal. You can add photos to the entries, little sticky notes, etc. Only thing I don't like is that you only get one page per day. I won't complain too much, 'cause it's a free app, but I wish they'd change that. I plan to do my journaling on there for now, including the gratitude entries. I'll figure out how to work within the scope, until I find another app I like better.

3. The other day I was lamenting about how I felt like my workout completely SUCKED. I was talking to LDR over the phone. He said, "babe...everything you've been through in the last 6 months...the workout was NOT horrible. It was great." It's always nice to have someone to grab you by the shoulders and shake some sense into you, verbally. Love that man!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

You just made me want an IPAD! LOL
I thought I was "over" wanting one lol.

Marilie said...

LOL! I have been accused of making several people want an iPad. It's not my fault! LOL!